#4- Personality

 Hello~ I'm Joxy, an almost-sophomore student from Duy Tan University, Danang, Vietnam. As we all know, each of us is an unique individual with different characteristics, which affect pretty much our behaviour, our outlook on life and the way we contribute to a team's performance. Now let's take a look at some summaries of my personal traits which is a result of personality assessing quiz from ITP metrics:

1. EXTRAVERSION- highly moderate
This pattern reflects that I am relatively an extrovert who are joyful, optimistic, open to ideas/ experiences and comfortable to meet new people. Besides, I seem to prefer to individualism to collectivism and can switch between managing multiple activities at once and finding time to take it
easy and relax. However, in this modern world which appreciates team-work more and more, I need to improve the skills of adapting to work involving more people and also let the others step forwards and contribute more.

2. EMOTIONALITY- moderate

This 'emotionality' bar chart seems to express my biggest weaknesses. The worries and vulnerability can apparently drag me down in many circumstances. All I need to improve in order to perform well in a group is trying to stay calm, listening to others' comments more and focus on particular task.

3. CONSCIENTIOUS- high
The clearest pattern is that I tend to appreciate being ordered and organized. I'm also not quite ambitious, sometimes I can be easily distracted by outside factors and then lose my track of work. Finding inspiration and getting motivated are my imperatives to be more creativity and flexible.

4. AGGREEABLENESS- moderate
The chart demonstrates that I seem to find a balance between attending to my own needs and emotions, and considering the opinions and

feelings of others. Besides, I have a healthy amount of self-respect and am reasonably proud of my accomplishments. I also do not actively seek out confrontation but I also do not shy away from it. But I still need to improve more ethical principles and listen to others more.

5. OPENNESS- moderate

I'm pretty into adventures, trying something new, and especially, art. That also leads to my vivid imagination, which can enrich how the work is developed, but simultaneously this can distract me and can be time-consuming. I also have a fairly high level of sentimentality, which is important for inter-personal skills (connecting and empathizing with others)

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

#1- Introduction

#6- Social